Meet Zendesk. A no fuss. No installation. Minimal learning curve. Customer experience, communication and case management application.
Created back in 2007, Zendesk has gone from strength to strength and is the #1 help desk ticketing system used by major organisations across the globe.
Zendesk allows your customers to contact your business via multiple methods and forces your Agents (staff) to adhere to solid SLA (service level agreements) for your customers.
Offer your customers good service (of course) or charge a premium and offer VIP services.
The choice is yours. And the channels of communication are vast also. Some like to email. Others prefer a form on your website. Maybe a phone call? Voicemail? How about SMS. Wait. Whatsapp? Facebook Messenger. As you can see, there are plenty of ways your clients can contact you.
Zendesk also has Triggers which enable you to automate triage between workloads and to the right people in your business.
Zendesk is a suite of multiple products.
- Zendesk Support for ticketing
- Zendesk Guide for articles and self service
- Zendesk Chat for live text conversations
- Zendesk Explore for advanced reporting to make informed decisions
- Zendesk Talk for voice and Contact Centre
- Zendesk Text for SMS communications
- Zendesk Sunshine for creating your own CRMS
Zendesk also has a wide variety of plugins that add even more functionality. With it’s incredibly powerful APIs every integration is possible.
From just $5 per month to get started. Check out Zendesk today.