Kubernetes (k8s) is a popular container orchestration system that can be used to deploy and manage modern web applications. Here are the steps to use k8s for modern web applications:
- Containerize your application: The first step is to containerize your web application using Docker. This involves creating a Dockerfile that defines the application’s environment and dependencies.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster: You need to create a Kubernetes cluster that will host your application. There are various options for creating a Kubernetes cluster, including using a cloud provider like AWS, GCP or Azure, or using a local tool like Minikube.
- Define Kubernetes resources: The next step is to define Kubernetes resources that describe how your application should be deployed and run. These resources include Pods, Services, Deployments, ConfigMaps, and Secrets.
- Deploy your application: Once you have defined your Kubernetes resources, you can deploy your application to the cluster. This involves creating Kubernetes objects from your resources and applying them to the cluster using the kubectl command-line tool.
- Monitor and scale your application: Finally, you can monitor and scale your application using Kubernetes features like Horizontal Pod Autoscaling (HPA) and Kubernetes Dashboard.
Overall, using Kubernetes for modern web applications allows you to deploy, scale, and manage your applications more efficiently and effectively. It also provides features like automatic scaling and rolling updates, which can help improve your application’s availability and performance.
Python is a coding language created back in December of 1989.
Python was incepted by Guido Van Russo and he named it after his favourite show; The Monty Python.
There are many reasons why Python is popular in various industries. And I will discuss some of them in this article.
1. Python is an OOP language
Object-oriented Programming (OOP) languages are very helpful for humans to understand. They allow both readers and writers to use objects to hold information that is used by the program.
Example of an object could be first_name = Salim
2. Python has 1000’s of libraries to reference
Libraries are code that were written for re-use.
Example of an library command; import NumPy
This library contains advanced functions to manipulate numbers.
More productively speaking, web developers are finding it much more efficient to code using Python instead of languages such as PHP. This is because using libraries for image manipulation etc. can be done without 1000’s of lines of code.
3. Python is great for beginners
Coding can be overwhelming for beginners. Python is a great language to learn to code with. This is because the standard of writing it is very similar toEnglish. Easy to learn and write makes it a great candidate to learn and start coding quickly. If there are issues present, debugging and troubleshooting can also be easier.
4. Python is everywhere
Because of Python’s simplicity, extensibility and successful history, Python is your best choice when it comes to choosing what to learn so no matter where you live, which industry you want to work in, your Python skills will be utilized.